skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sledding and More!
Ollie had his first day of sledding this winter...and he was crazy about it! He kept calling it, "icing," which we thought was really funny. And, he referred to his sled as a "blimp." He still likes to pretend his sled is a blimp. He likes to sit in it while reading stories and while eating meals. He also likes to invite pretend animals aboard his blimp. On our most recent sledding outing, he brought along two invisible baby chicks. As far as I could tell, they had a good time, too! Apparently, there are a lot of invisible creatures who live in our apartment. The other morning, he said good morning to an invisible someone named "Fuba" and then later informed us that Fuba was taking a shower. He also blames things on toucans quite frequently. If I ask Ollie who colored on a piece of furniture, odds are it was the toucans. Interestingly, he woke up the other night crying...and when I asked him what was wrong, he said the toucans were in bed with him. Hmmm.... Not sure how to deal with these pesky toucans!
Ollie's preferred method of getting back up the hill was to be carried, in his blimp, by Daddy. heehee! Even Mama took a few turns coasting down the hill. Unfortunately, I had to climb back up on my own.
Assisting with snowman construction.
Yes...Ollie thought it was funny to lick the snowman. Yes...this is a muddy snowman. And, yes...Ollie has an incredibly strong immune system. Perhaps, due to licking muddy snowmen!
Ollie and Mama add the finishing touches.
1 comment:
Yay!!! Updates!!!! I miss you guys!! The boys miss Ollie!!!! Maybe next year at this time we'll all be closer... :)
Post a Comment