Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bowling & More Videos

Ollie's Temper
********
Ollie has had quite the little temper lately...which, really, has been rather funny. One retort of his, in particular, puts us in stitches. "I'm gonna pod you!" The first time we heard it, we were perplexed...but his explanation cleared things up. "What do you mean--pod me?" "I'm gonna put you in a pod and send you away!" (When we moved to our new home, we used a POD--portable on demand storage. We packed it ourselves, and then it was picked up by a truck and delivered to our new home.) Apparently, it can also be used to ship away annoying parents!
********
A few days ago, Ollie also threatened to leave. He was mad about something and told us he was packing up and going on vacation "WITHOUT YOU!" We told him we were going to miss him very much and asked him where he was planning to go. His destination kept changing...but one thing was certain: he would be flying there. While this was happening, Christopher had to leave for work. As soon as Ollie saw him pull out of the driveway, he ran to the door sobbing and calling for him to come back. It broke my heart, and I asked Ollie if he wanted me to call Daddy so Ollie could say goodbye once more. "No," he replied choking back tears, I need the car to get to the airport!" Oh my....
********


Ollie's first bowling expedition.















Indie talking himself to sleep at around four months of age.










No comments: