Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Visit from Grandma & Grandpa (Six Month Old Indie Leif)

Indie is walking! So cute...and he continues to be so incredibly proud of himself. Mostly, he just toddles after Ollie. I have a feeling that's how it's going to be for the next few years. Ollie loves it (most of the time).
********
At the grocery this week, Ollie wanted us to buy a food item that we don't normally buy. It had a cartoon character on it that he thought was soooo cool. When he asked why he couldn't have it, I told him that it had ingredients in it that weren't good for him. "Oh, why is it in the store then?" "That's a good question," I replied. He thought for a moment and then said, "Maybe it's just for decoration." heehee
********
We've been trying to teach Ollie about the concept of karma...especially when he gets a little rough with Indie. On the playground this week, Ollie stumbled and bumped his knee on the playground equipment. I heard him mumble, "Why is that karma always gettin' me?!" :)
********
I was in Toronto for a weekend in October presenting at a conference. Ollie & Indie's grandparents came to help while I was gone. All three guys had a WONDERFUL time!






















No comments: