Monday, May 10, 2010

Nine Month Old Indie Leif

Today, Ollie was talking about his daddy while trying to lift up the boys' red wagon. "I'm not strong enough," he said. "But Daddy is really strong. He can lift a hundred different things!"

Indie's been feeling rather miserable lately...poor little guy. I was trying to give him some medicine today (which he greatly dislikes)...and was incredibly unsuccessful. He kept shaking his head and pushing my hand away. Then. I asked Ollie if he would try to give it to his baby brother. Indie put on a big smile, opened his mouth for Ollie, and took all of his medicine. Unbelievable!



Ollie decided nap time should end a little early one afternoon. From downstairs I heard his little feet thumping across the hall to Indie's room and then giggles, giggles, and more giggles. He had climbed into Indie's crib to wake him up. I couldn't reprimand him; it was just too funny!

No comments: